Saturday, September 29, 2007

Just a PieCe oF tHot oF mY mInD oF mY dAy

Princess blogging in : Hiyaa im back..let me jez add in some feminine touch to dis blog ere n lighten da mud up shall we? heh :) lemme start now..well, see dis morning, the day jez started off jumpy for me with me squintin at my fon, seeing all the missed calls there. It was the plant calling for water disruption (after gas prob, water leaking and pits flooding..tel u its been a crazy week).N now on a saturday,this..sigh.I never miss hearing my fon wen im asleep, its jez sumtink dat i didn't do. But i did.Somehow i slept right thru..Well, i've been pretty 'lucky' all week rite? Lets jez all wait till monday n see how roasted it'l be, k? So now im here, in da office just hanging around not doing netink n im tinkin of writing, yes siree..another blog.A 2nd blog.hiw..basically ive got nothin to speak of. Other than how different my life is, now that im working. Responsibilities and discipline is soo not da thing for me. Ask anyone..dey'll know..Waking up in da mornin? Bfast not being able to watch tv? Jam?? But at least there's da fun side to dat..u can olwiz laugh at da driver beside u pickin their nose reaallly faithfully or singin Big gurls dun Cry wif a Fergie face.hehe..'trying too hard'. I'v actually seen ppl dancin ala girls in Sean Pauls video in da car. Despites me staring. Guess she must've been drivin for quite a while.Hiw..The only most funnest thing that happened to me dis week is..herm lets see, last tuesday, wen my Mortar drop in to kl to break fast wimme-u cheer me up wif da purple starbucks bat bb.love ya wif ol my heart:)..n not to forgett..'shake o finger'..my bestie's call sayin dat shes goink to stay at my house on da 5th all thruout wekends. Yea.. We're goin to have so much fun! Our plan is to be a real jakon n break fast at Mariott..hows dat? A week before we're oready tinkin of wat we're gonna wear..tie hair or letdown hair..buy new heels or wear da old ones..mcm prom je.we r jakons n we'r proud o dat..hehe.better be jakon now rather than jakon at 30!dats wat we olwiz say..Can't wait for nextweek.. But as much as i hate work..not jez me, bout half of da livings on this planet does..i tink i'd be quite lost without it. At least you've got sumtink to work ur brains on. N the feeling ur still doing sumtink good wif ur life. N not wasted..N there are olwiz gossips. Its wat i live for at work..N there's olwiz dollar sign=shoppink (makes me smile at da sight o it) at every end o month.Or start o month if ur talkin oud my case..It jez shows i work to live, not live to work <-----iv read sumwhere..Sean Covey?..dat if you want to be a sumbody, u have gotta do it like dis.u'v gotta live to work. Does dat means il end up as a nobody?? I dun care..i jez want to be loved n fussed over by da peeps i love my whole life n live happily, worry-free, care-free, evertink free for da rest of my life..hee..Tink il be able to do dat? hurm jez gotta wait n see..il blog in again.. til den, princess (i folo u)

1 comments:

Dzurij said...

u sing big girls dont cry with afergie face princess?:) sOo cute