Sunday, September 23, 2007

Pecah Ice:)1

All tis while, my idea of blogging is when you have tons of idea and tinks to say in ur head but u get it out better in writing rather den in words or action. n im not dat kind of person. i jez pikap da fon n bla bla..hiw wink*. 1st bLoG i've ever writteN : All tis while, my idea of blogging is when you have tons of idea and tinks to say in ur head but u get it out better in writing rather den in words or action. n im not dat kind of person. i jez pikap da fon n bla bla..hiw wink*..im just writink ere to try n see how it feels like reading ur own writing for a change..n oso to 'jage ati' (im nt sure how to say dat in eng..u see dis is y i never writes;p) my bf who got dis idea out to create our v own blog..yea.. so from now on..ul see me nyentil once a while n my writings will b in dis shade o purple. chubbiwambaa! ;-) mebe i oso can shoutoud my thots on greenpeace n animal cruelty kn yang? hiks..til den, inda

1 comments:

Dzurij said...

woww pink karerr maaa;p chayunk die