Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Remaining days @ Starbucks

BurppP..Alhamdulillah. I just had my break fast. Lot of rezeki on the table, and i got back my energy for today. Its a tiring day, sliding, take order, iniate conversation with the customers, pull the espresso shot, steam the milk and exposed with too much noise from the blender. But i really had fun today!

Its almost 16 months ive been working as a part time barista @ Starbucks Taman Universiti #025, and yet i still have another month before i graduated (InsyaAllah) and resign from the store. Today Muizz a.k.a my manager gave out Partner Performance Feedback...overall i managed to score above the par, and most of them are excellent:). However, deep inside my heart i feel a lil' bit sad since its going to be the last Partner Feedback Performance i ever had from Starbucks.

If you ask me what i loved the most about Starbucks, my answer will be the team that we had in the store, passion towards coffee, and the experience to be in Starbucks Coffee Company. The company is awesome! all the business strategies and plan realy inspire me and give me the thoughts how genius is the jew (since the founder is a jew), which indirectly make me realize that there are something positive we should learn from them.Espeacially in managing business!. Nevertheless, the most precious thing about working in Starbucks is about the coffee itself. I never believe myself that i will go this far about coffee in my whole life. Tons to tell when i start to bebel about coffee:) maybe in some other day ait...and soon i will write more Starbucks ok.

Tags:, ,

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup. starbucks bes.