Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Are U in MooD for Syawal?

Salam

Its already 28th Ramadhan, which means Syawal is just around the corner, predicted on this Saturday.At the age of 23, Syawal is not the same as it was when i were 10 or 11 years old. It is just different and I prefer to see it from the positive point of view.

Somehow at this age i realized how important is Syawal, and how does it impact my feelings towards my family. Especially my mak, sisters and brothers. Which i never care during my childhood's Syawal celebration.(Because i concentrate more on collecting for Duit Raya from house to house). It is the feelings of pure love, sense of belonging, and the feeling of the true blood that i have in my vein. Simply it is the feeling on sacrificing at each other tho it is my life as the stake, and of course the feeling that this thing will never come to an end.

I cant wait to step on the soil of my hometown, and breath the fresh air of the sea. I cant wait to see the smiles on my mak's face waiting for..and of corse to have her cook till im full.:)

And not to forget to all of you, espeacially my syg..i long to wait celebrating raya with u each year til the day i die:) Hepi Eid Mubarak to all and may god bless u all.

Tags:, ,

0 comments: